Blue Eclipse Pack

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blue Eclipse Pack
Blue Eclipse Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counting
The minimum post count is 130 words. Here you can count your words in your role play post.

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Latest topics
» Rarity - An Exotic Canine RPG
Role Play Guide and rules I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 5:15 am by Guest

» Sverige Fantasy RPG
Role Play Guide and rules I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 2:54 am by Guest

» AGE OF THE WOLVES
Role Play Guide and rules I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 4:27 am by Guest

» Akrasia RPG
Role Play Guide and rules I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 7:07 pm by Guest

» EIEN ; a fantasy wolf RPG - Dare you venture?
Role Play Guide and rules I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 4:42 am by Guest

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Vote for us!
Blue Moon Phases
CURRENT MOON

Role Play Guide and rules

Go down

Role Play Guide and rules Empty Role Play Guide and rules

Post by Artisa Thu May 23, 2013 12:42 pm

Ok at first before you start to role play you need to post your bio in character's bio section so everyone can know about your character. Second you can't just start role playing with the pack you need to write how did you find the pack and i shall accept you in the role play. You can't practicate your rank yet, remember your a newcomer. When you prove your active in the role play and the site you will earn your wanted rank.

1. We are semi-literate so you may chose how long to be your post. It's requmended to be longer.

2. Write in past tense

3. Be loyal to the role play please, you might miss some role play events. But you can't role play as normal only cause you didn't know for the event. You have to read others posts and follow the event till you decide your enought redy to role play with others.

4. Powerplaying isn't allowed. It's a semi-realastci pack, and yes eclipses are allowed byt remember you can't cause it you can call it.

5. Don't double post, if you need to edit something use the edit button.

6.God-moding isn't allowed. You can't be imortal or don't have wounds after a fight. This isn't realastic.

7. Don't take role play dramas as real. You play as your character and that means you shuoldn't be amused from it.

The mods will check strictly if those rules are taken curously. But if you see user/s breaking those rules feel free to report them on the mods and admins. Please don't hide those users, if you hide you may get warning because you didn't report it. Even if it's a friend you need to report fro breaking the rules.
Artisa
Artisa
Alpha

Брой мнения : 211

Character Info
Chracter Name: Zatala
Location in RP: The Waterfalls
Character Age: 3 years old

https://blue-eclipse-pack.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down